Does any of this sound familiar?
- “The traffic methods that used to work stopped working”
- “I’ve heard of (Facebook) ads but I don’t know if they will work for me”
- “If I stop working my business stops growing”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Business owners with info products often wonder if using Facebook ads is the right choice to take their business to the next level.
The ugly answer is: probably not.
There are exceptions and often the revenue and sales numbers look good on the surface.
However, when you dive deeper, you might realize that you are now counting on these new people to refer their friends if you want to continue to grow beyond the quick influx of new readers and profits…
And when you stop paying for the ad, the fun stops!
So, what are you supposed to do if you want to go beyond
- The emotional rollercoaster of finally getting the green light for a guest post on an amazing site only to never hear from them again when you submit your content
- Or those that do get published.. but only land you two subscribers from the forty hours of work you put in pitching, writing, editing, (…editing again) and creating the perfect opt-in
- And how about that SEO-stuff… when is that going to kick in?
- The list goes on…
You CAN build a lead-engine that drives new leads and traffic for years to come, so your inbox gets FLOODED with more emails like this:
Not every traffic method is going to work for every business. Fortunately, you don’t need all of them. You just need the right one for your business.
I can help you systematically weed through the B.S. to find the gold, so you can hit that next level. Allow me to introduce myself…
I’m Chris and I help CEOs with info product-businesses build their lead-engine so they can reach more amazing students.
For years, I’ve been growing million-dollar venture-backed startups for a living.
Contrary to popular belief, even with a large budget you still have to be scrappy. In fact, in exchange for the money, the investors often require detailed accountability.
I’m using everything I learned to help people like you grow by focusing on big, long-term, wins that actually move the needle in your business.
Imagine going on holiday -or a long lunch on a typical Wednesday- and actually enjoying it, knowing that your business is growing even when you are not there
Or having someone with years of experience in the trenches to help evaluate all the pitches you get every week so you can sort the gold from the B.S.
You’ve grown your business past the six-figure-hurdle and you probably wonder if success wasn’t supposed to be more fun than this?
My job is to help you grow your business while you get all the credit. Take a look at what these similar business owners, had to say: