- Write an about me freelance-page and get clients (incl. template)
- How to get work on Upwork with no experience (an epic shortcut)
- Is freelancing worth it? Most of us forget its purpose
- Create virtual assistant packages that sell like hotcakes
- Strategy calls: win more freelance business and avoid crazy clients
- Authentic marketing for freelancers (less is more)
- What skills do you offer clients on Upwork? See competition for your skill
- What is the average hourly rate on Upwork? Let’s see how low it really is
- Fiverr, Upwork, or Freelancer: which is the best to earn your first $1,000?
- Upwork profile title examples: how to write a title that gets attention
- Upwork proposal templates: The secret to rapidly winning projects
- Escape Upwork even if you have no website, no clients and no network
- Field Report: Does freelancing really give you freedom? (And what if you have no clients and no network?)
- Freelance digital marketing: earn your first $1,000 with Upwork
- Upwork Case study: How This Reader Earned $30,000 In His First Year Freelancing
- How to get dream clients that love you for life: the 5 commandments
- The Most Amazing Freelance Loyalty Program Out There
- A Mastermind – The Most Powerful Strategy For Learning How To Freelance?
- Find your profitable freelance idea (an uncommon approach that works)
- Level up your freelance-game by building powerful connections through traveling (don’t try this at home!)
- Is freelancing on the side the best path to quitting your job?
- How to disagree with clients without burning bridges or ruining your project
Does any of this sound familiar?
- “I lost my job due to COVID19 and I had looked into how to make money online with the skills I had in web design. I signed up to almost all freelancing sites but never heard back from anyone.”
- “I’m struggling with my cold pitching. I’ve always felt that cold pitching puts off most prospects, especially now that things are tough.”
- “I tried freelance before. It didn’t go well. It was difficult to find clients. Now, I’m thinking of trying it again in another field. But the problem with finding clients is still crucial for me.”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Chris, and I help ambitious professionals use their skills to earn money freelancing remotely.
- Buying those shoes you know are just a bit too expensive or taking that special someone to the cool-looking restaurant that just opened
- Going on an extended weekend trip to recharge without worrying about the bill
- And eventually, earn enough to you quit your job, go to the airport and jump on the first flight to anywhere you want… on a Wednesday morning while everyone else is on their way to another B.S. meeting
I’m here to help you conquer the dreams you had in your early 20s. You know you still want ’em, and no, it’s not too late! You’ve already gotten good at what you do — now it’s time to take advantage of it!
Are you ready to make it happen?